Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) describes the practice of businesses investing in initiatives that benefit society. Today’s consumers increasingly place significant importance on CSR when choosing where to shop, as do today’s top talent when choosing where to work. All of which are likely to be factored into your existing CSR policy; but Community Resilience North Somerset recognises that even the most philanthropic organisation will require something in return for their investment.
Beyond seeing your investment contribute to an expanding and developing programme of community resilience building, we offer the corporate sponsor the following opportunities to create shared value for business and society.
For the duration of sponsorship:
- Corporate logo displayed on entry page to our website.
- A page on the website for you to share and promote your business and social values.
- Utilising our social media sites to promote your sponsorship and our partnership.
- Your logo as corporate sponsor on all Community Resilience North Somerset documentation, training materials, banners and leaflets.
- Announcement of your sponsorship and display of corporate materials at all events attended by our volunteers.
- Announcement and promotion of your sponsorship in all local media.
- Opportunity to promote sponsorship through awards ceremony / annual dinner.
- Working with you to explore mutually beneficial marketing opportunities; including
- Articles in North Somerset Life and Resilience Roundup, covering 95% of North Somerset households.
Community Resilience North Somerset is committed to providing the sponsor with regular reports, demonstrating how funding is being deployed in support of the programme and how the sponsor brand and image was aligned to this work.
If you have not already done so, we strongly recommend that you review the material under About Us and particularly our Volunteer Passport which will provide a good overview. However, the programme remit is very broad and we would be delighted to give you a flavour of our ambitions and discuss how these align with your CSR policy.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss further.