Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the use of the Community Resilience North Somerset (CRNS) website (Communityresilience-ns.org.uk).
This site (hereafter referred to as CRNS), is owned by Community Resilience North Somerset CIC with content managed by Community Resilience Volunteers (with support from North Somerset Council’s Emergency Management Unit).
Any one wishing to include material on the CRNS website (hereafter referred to as ‘the publisher’) will have to agree to the terms and conditions of the site as shown below:
- The information included should primarily be of relevance to Community Resilience and the Residents of North Somerset.
- The information included is believed correct at the time of inclusion.
- If the information supplied changes the publisher will update CRNS as soon as possible.
- No party or personal political views will be published.
- The publisher reserves the right not to publish or to remove information/links in the following circumstances:
- if it is impossible to confirm its validity
- if it is unlawful
- if it is of an offensive nature
- inappropriate for inclusion.
CRNS will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order lawfully requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on this website.
- The publisher reserves the right to edit information as space and time restrictions dictate.
- By submitting information/links, contributors acknowledge their personal responsibility for the published material under appropriate sections of UK legislation.
- Those under 18 will need their parents/guardians consent to have their details included.
- The publisher reserves the right to change the above conditions without prior notice.
Using our site
In entering our site you as a user (you) are accepting our terms and conditions. This website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. The access and use of the site featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. They take effect from the date on which you first use this website.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by any third party.
Information collected for the CRNS website will be used to:
- improve the content of this site
- customise the content and/or layout of this site
- notify users (with their consent) about updates to this site
- contact users (with their consent) for information and marketing purposes
Information collected is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice and you should check them regularly.
Continued use of our site after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.